Monday, February 1, 2010

Guinea Pig time!

I did it...I went out and bought it...





I've always wanted to be that person at a fashion or lifestyle magazine that gets to try the cool, new things that come out to see if they really are worth the hype or are JUST hype. Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is my own fashion/lifestyle 'zone, and I am CEO, CFO, editor-in-chief, art editor, intern, etc etc etc.

I will report my findings to you on this newfangled contraption that claims to shape your arms and chest in just MINUTES A DAY! (Don't worry, I am saving the receipt in case this thing ends up being more worthwhile as a door stopper).

I also found something else that makes me happy and I must say, it really doesn't taste too far off from the high-fructose-corn-syrup variety:




I know that people say that HFCS is really better for you and real sugar is harsher on your digestive system and blah blah blah blah blah...all I can say it, I don't fathom people in the Biblical times telling each other, "Oooo don't use the sugar cane...it's so unhealthy!" (Just like someone told me that carrots are a no-no food for their diet because it has so much sugar in it. Any diet that forbids carrots just doesn't seem right to me! Can anyone explain this? I don't mind being educated!). Yeah, too much of it is bad for anyone, but sugar cane is more natural and I want to see if my body will enjoy it more. So far, my tastebuds are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment