Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I love CSI

I'm watching season 6 of CSI (the Vegas one) while I'm printing out photos to scrapbook. I am one year behind on scrapbooking and it's about time I got caught up! Watching this show makes me feel like I'm fresh out of high school again, striving to be either a journalist or a forensic scientist. I would stay up late (like I am now!), scrapbooking or working on some other project with this show on in the background.

I've been working a new diet and workout routine now that I am back to work and back to other normal activities. I feel pretty good! I still have some pain, but the good news is that my surgery to get rid of most of the endometriosis has been scheduled. I will be going in on March 2nd, registering before the sun is even up. I am excited to move on to this part! They won't be putting any new holes in my belly, either: they will use the old marks from my last two surgeries.

I don't have any deep thoughts right now. Nothing to vent about with Obama's SOTU address. Nothing about Apple's iPad (although I am exciting about it and thinking of how I can acquire one on my salary). I just feel so amazing and happy and blessed right now. I just wanted to share that :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment